Rear bumper repair steps
It is recommended to use a special chemical synthetic agent to repair the bumper. This is a good method, and the operation is very simple. Anyone can repair it. Although it is difficult to restore the appearance of the new car, it can be difficult to distinguish it. Degree.
The specific steps are as follows:
1. Cut off the burrs on the rear bumper, it is best to use a small knife to cut off, the whole will be cleaned and smooth, so it is easy to repair. Part of the pothole is coated with putty to make it smooth.
2. There is a lot of dirt around the bumper's scar. In order to make the putty stick to it, it should be cleaned first. Brushing generally works very well.
3. If the rear bumper is stained with oil, the putty is not easy to stick, so it is best to repair part of the paint strip with the paint diluent.
4. Prepare putty of various colors, it is best to choose a closer color.
5. After mixing the bumper with putty, the gray main agent and hardener are all extruded to the same length, according to the product instructions.
6. After mixing, apply the putty with a spatula, which is embedded in the scar.
7. After 2-3 hours, after the putty is firm, polish it with water sandpaper of about 1000, and spray it after one week.
Rear bumper crack repair method
1. First remove the rear bumper and confirm the orientation that needs to be corrected.
2. Use a plastic welding torch to heat and weld the back side of the crack.
3. Move along the crack while heating the plastic electrode.
4. After the welding is completed, the temperature will be lowered to complete the correction.
Rear bumper deformation repair method
1. Remove the rear bumper and confirm the orientation that the deformation needs to be corrected.
2. Use a bake gun to heat the deformation and the part that needs to be corrected.
3. After heating for a while, the rear bar will become soft, and the heat will be raised back to the raised or recessed portion by hand or other tools. Be careful to take care of yourself.
4. After adjusting the deformation part, the correction work is completed.